Some other festivities from last month's activity include:
- Participating in a discussion led by Brook
- Learning to assemble (non-edible) gingerbread houses
- Being treated to a delicious holiday lunch
- Bringing and exchanging white-elephant gifts
- Playing accessible board games
- and receiving one-on-one technology tutoring
If you missed out on the activity, here are some clips to catch you up::
Ms. Caroline Blair playing the piano.
Tara Briggs playing the flute.
A speck of the white elephant gift exchange.
If you missed the December activity, the next Project STRIVE activity will be next Saturday, January the 14th at the University of Utah.
See you there :)