SAVE THE DATENational Federation of the Blind of Utah
2012 ANNUAL STATE CONVENTION!
Red Lion Hotel
161 W. 600 S.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Thursday, May 17th – Saturday, May 19th, 2012
It is Respectable to Be Blind, NFB of Utah Leading the Way
Win An iPad 3!
· Utah Parents of Blind Children Meet, Greet & Eat Family Event (child care will be provided)
· Parents can get a free white cane for their child
· Information for parents of blind children
· National Speaker, Mr. Jim Gashel, known nationwide for his leadership in innovative technology for the blind
· Demonstrations of latest technology for the blind
· New info for blind seniors
· Learn how to download and use electronic books for school and pleasure
· Activities for Blind or Visually Impaired students
· Lots of information for adults, students and parents
· Exciting changes at the Division of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired (DSBVI)
· Tips from blind individuals in the workplace
HOTEL: The NFB of Utah is subsidizing the cost of meals and hotel rooms during the convention. These steeply discounted rates are noted on the registration form for those who register by May 15. Meals start at $5 per person.
Watch for more information coming soon